Asbestos roof removers in Southend
Working with asbestos and working at height presents two considerable workplace hazards to our staff, which we monitor and account for constantly in our working practices and policies. As asbestos roof removers in Southend, we frequently review our health and safety policies to ensure they comply with all regulations and are effective in minimising hazards and exposure to risk.
For each assignment, we perform a risk assessment and method statement, so all workers are aware of the risks and hazards, and can plan to minimise these effectively. Along with this we install safety netting, take care of site security and safety planning, and will monitor the air in the event of asbestos work, throughout the period of work, so that all staff on site can be reassured the air is contamination-free. We are also fully insured certified as asbestos roof removers in Southend.
Our staff are trained First Aiders, UKATA approved (Category B) non-licensable asbestos removal certified, and SSSTS (Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme) trained. This means we take care of not only our own staff, but also make sure the health and safety of anyone working on the site is paramount, even after our industrial roofing project has been completed.
1. Inspection: We shall assess the site and the work that is required.
2. Discussion: Talking with yourself or your site manager to clarify any details of the brief.
3. Proposal: Putting forwards a proposal and a quote, which we can revise together or agree to as is.
4. Logistics planning: Evaluating how best to supply and install the roofing or walling.
5. Begin work: Our staff only begin work once the logistics are known, so safety is never compromised.
7. Weekly or fortnightly updates: If desired, we can keep you updated by phone, Zoom, or in person.
8. Finish to completion date: We always endeavour to finish on time, weather and suppliers permitting.
9. Final inspection: We can walk around the site with you to ensure it is to your satisfaction.
10. Manufacturer warranty handover: Along with any other paperwork and formalities.
As asbestos roof removers in Southend, serving the whole country, we take health and safety very seriously, and all our work is highly professional and to industry standards.